Screening and masking processes
Beginning Monday April 27, 2020 all educators and staff who are teaching or attending training or education classes will implement the following screening and masking processes.
For education/classes not held in the hospital:
- All staff will complete the Qualtrics wellness symptom screening form on the day prior to attending class.
- Class participants will show proof of “Approved” status ( mobile or print form) to the course facilitator prior to entry.
- Class participants who receive “Not Approved” status, may not attend the class. Please notify your supervisor and reschedule the class or training.
- If you failed the symptom screening and selected YES for testing, someone from the testing center will call and schedule you within 24 hours.
- Class participants will be required to bring with them to class their own social “comfort” (personal masks) which must be worn when physical distancing of 6ft. or more cannot be maintained or is not feasible depending on the type of education being provided.
- Social “comfort” masks ( personal cloth masks) are worn for the duration of class and are home laundered and worn again the following day if the class is more than a single day.
- If a class participant forgets to bring their own personal mask, then a mask will be provided. However, these masks are limited.