COVID-19 Information for Health Professionals
The worldwide COVID-19 pandemic involves information that is continually evolving as public health officials and scientists collect more data and develop a better understanding of the virus. Health professionals should check this page and other respected websites for the latest information.
Get information on performing essential procedures and increased testing capacity during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Learn more about UC Davis Health's employee protocols and how we're protecting health professionals.
Our infectious disease experts explain the COVID-19 vaccine. Use this as resource to help answer questions you and your patients may have.
UC Davis Health chief of infectious diseases joins UC Davis Health CEO to explain the truth and science of wearing masks.
Take a deep breath and get your questions answers on how to cope with stress during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Additional Provider Resources
- UC Davis Health's COVID-19 FAQs for health professionals
- COVID-19 specimen collection and handling request form
- Laboratory Best Practice Blog from UC Davis Health
- AMA Physician Guide to COVID-19
- California Dept. of Public Health Q&A
- California Dept. of Public Health – COVID-19 laboratory testing
- Center for Medicare and Medicaid services – Coverage and Payment Related to COVID-19 Medicare